We offer a high quality professional development programme to provide teaching, learning and implementation advice to teachers.
We believe effective training works best when based on assessment of need within the school and is integrated into a whole school approach. It is essential that training for teachers is not seen as a stand alone therefore we offer follow-up in terms of ongoing consultation, support and supervision.
We support schools to evaluate the impact of funding and to evidence how attainment has been supported so that children and young people can reach their full potential.
CASA offers a Wellbeing in Schools Package which includes training and teaching on our unique Wellbeing Framework linked to Curriculum for Excellence (CfE). This is based on evidence to raise the attainment gap.
The Wellbeing Framework is a planning, assessment, monitoring and tracking tool. We offer to make an assessment of need within an establishment and integrate our training into a whole school approach of wellbeing. Training is not seen as stand- alone, we offer post training consultation, support and supervision to truly assist establishments in embedding new principles and practices.
Bespoke training is also offered, some examples include:
• Self-efficacy and Resilience in
• Attachment, Neuroscience & Relational Trauma (ACEs)
• Mindfulness in Schools
• Wellbeing for All
• The voice of the Child and Pupil Participation
• Effective support in the context of Mental Health and Wellbeing
• All Behaviour is Communication
• Emotionally Based School Non-Attendance
Additionally, we offer supervision to education staff.
Early Years Settings
We can offer a range of services including the following:
- A comprehensive package of Needs Analysis and Training to build and develop positive teams to ensure quality practice.
- Training and Development in a range of areas such as; Behaviour, Self-Regulation, Attachment, Nurture and ACEs, Mindfulness, Family Nurture and Inclusion.
Families and Communities
CASA offers a range of parent workshops and parenting support packages, that can be delivered in either a school or community setting, examples include:
• Emotional Regulation
• Setting limits and Managing Behaviour
NHS, Third Sector and Social Care
We offer a high quality professional development programme to organisations including Health, Third Sector and Social Care. We believe effective training works best when based on assessment of need within the setting. It is essential that training is not seen as a stand alone therefore we offer follow-up in terms of ongoing consultation, support and supervision. We support establishments to evaluate agreed priorities so that outcomes can be measured.
Examples of types of support we can offer:
- Systems change
- Attachment, Neuroscience & Relational Trauma (ACEs)
- Wellbeing for All
Effective support in the context of Mental Health and Wellbeing